Interview: Tell me about yourself.

Pleasantries:

Hi, my name is Vallabh. Nice to meet you. Thank you for taking the time to see me, I really appreciate it.

Description:

So, as you can see from my resume, I have been working at Capgemini India for the last 5 years as a Senior Consultant.

I am basically responsible for analyzing Linux issues, recommend solutions & reporting the project status to Management.

Subtle Achievement: 

I am recently working on a migration project. we are migrating all Linux Servers from XYZ Data Center to ABC data center. 

I had received SPOT Award in ATOS for achieving the target of Zero incident.

I had received SPOT Award in Capgemini for complete the long-pending OS Patching activity for XYZ customers. 

Why are you here: 

So I was really excited after hearing about your company and the thing is I am currently looking for ways in which I can grow in my career and I am really passionate about the work I do and I am always looking for new responsibilities  and learn new things constantly 

My Roles and Responsibilities:

Resolving Critical Issues
  • When the Application is not starting...
  • When L1 and L2 support Engineer are not able to fix 
  • Everything seems fine, but the application is taking a lot of time to respond.

Fixing Unknown Issues

  • When as the issue comes first times 
  • When the System behaves abnormally.
  • Utilize expert skills to find the root cause.

Team Management

  • Assigning Tasks L1 and L2 Team.
  • Providing a solution and getting implemented.
  • Taking case of escalated issues.
  • 24/7 OnCall Support

Server & Network

  • Server and Network Configuration.
  • Design and getting approved by Architect.
  • Providing Solutions for new and existing applications.
  • Modifying and Extending existing Infrastructure.

Coordinating with Managers.

  • Discussing solutions with IT Managers.
  • Taking decisions in case of any critical situation.
  • Planning and Implementation of new things in production.
  • Giving a presentation to Management.
  • Getting approvals from Management.

Vendor Management.

  • Getting Tasks completed by third-party vendors.
  • Resource Management.
  • Subscription Management.
  • Access Management. 

RCA Sharing.

  • Firstly, Fixing the issue and then sharing RCA
  • Documentation of these issues for future references.
  • Enabling Team for Fixing these types of issues in the coming time.
  • Performance tuning and testing.

That all about me.  







No comments:

Post a Comment